Fei is the daughter of a hill walker. She was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma in 2011 and died in 2012, aged 8.
Her dad took up hill walking two months after her death and decided to organise a tough hill walking challenge in her memory to raise money for the named beneficiaries.
Treble Crossing - To 'cross' the Comeragh, Galty and Knockmealdown Mountains over three consecutive days (1st, 2nd & 3rd of August), covering a cumulative distance of about 95kms with a cumulative height gain of 4,200m (approx).
- Paediatric Unit South Tipperary General Hospital (http://www.stgh.org/index.php)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (http://www.makeawish.ie/)
- Cappagh Hospital Foundation (http://chf.ie/)
- South East Mountain Rescue (http://www.semra.ie/)
- Mountain Meitheal (http://mountainmeitheal.ie/)
If you would like to make a donation please follow the link ----->